drank Irish Breakfast by Twinings

I think I get hungry with the time. I know my body isn’t telling me to eat because I just ate two hours ago and I’m still full. It is physiological. So, I break out the tea.

My brother came home from school early (half day) so I offered to make him a cup of tea as well. He chose Tension Tamer from Celestial Seasonings. I’m actually surprised anyone in the house likes it.

I got water ready and decided it is time for some Irish Breakfast. I picked out a bigger cup than usual so I might have had twice as much water than what I normally use but I don’t think it is much of a problem for this tea. It is really bold. It really reminds me of coffee and smells a little bit like my dad’s decaf JFG coffee to me. It would be really good first thing in the morning.

I put a little bit of milk in it with some agave nectar. It smoothed out the flavor a bit into something a little bit more low key for right now. Not by much though since I didn’t put that much milk in it. I had my brother try a little bit of it and he likes it. In fact, if I can get up early enough, he would like to have a cup before school. I think I would make it with a little more milk for him. Possibly only a 3 minute steep too so it would help him wake up better but not be too strong for him. He normally drinks herbal tea.

I do like it right now but I’m not really sure what to think about it. I think I would have to drink it a couple more times to really get an opinion on it. I do know one thing, I would probably get some packets of this to help me wake up in the morning at school. It would help wake me up since I am not a morning person and actually help me stay awake. That would be a good thing considering that I have an “early” class at 9 for next semester. And one of them actually requires thought while the other requires I be awake because it is physical activity.

Twitter: MegWesley