drank Green Tea with Mint by Bigelow

I was making a salad and decided that I wanted a cup of tea more than I wanted a glass of Coke. So I decided to drink this tea. Now, to be fair this tea is probably nearing two years old and tasted fine to me last Tuesday. But now I know what I was tasting in the tea was the sugar I added to try to remove the not good taste.

I remember really liking this tea when I got it but not drinking it because I was brewing it too hot and making it bitter. Now, it just doesn’t taste good compared to my other green tea. Maybe it is the age or maybe it is the brand. I don’t know. What I do know is that I got rid of my last four teabags of this because I’m not going to enjoy drinking it.