Backlogging:

When I was making a cup of English Breakfast my boy decided to make himself a cup of this. I had a few mouthfuls and it wasn’t that bad. It didn’t taste as strong as it could have because he had a big glass of water for one little teabag. This was my first time tasting ginger tea so I’m surprised that the ginger wasn’t that strong.

I’m not sure what my impression is on this one. I would try it again but I would want to make it over at my house where I don’t have to use water from an instant coffee maker.

Twitter: MegWesley