drank Irish Breakfast by Twinings

Backlogging:

This tea makes a great bowl of oatmeal. I made the oatmeal with a little bit more tea than I did last time so the consistency wasn’t as gluey. Just drizzling the agave over the oatmeal tasted much better than stirring it in too. I think I finally broke my addiction to using tons of butter, cream, and brown sugar! This way is much tastier and better for you without all of that butter and sugar.

I had to explain to mom what I was doing. She was making faces at me when I was making my oatmeal.

I had the rest of the tea with a little bit of milk. It is definitely a punch you in the face kind of tea. I don’t see myself drinking this all the time but I could see myself getting different samplers of it to see how it tastes from different companies.

__Morgana__

Never would have thought of using tea to make oatmeal. Interesting idea, though. Did you use milk in the oatmeal as well?

MegWesley

Says I didn’t but there is nothing preventing you from using milk in the oatmeal. I just poured some freshly brewed hot tea over plain dry oats.

MegWesley

That is how you know I’ve been doing Plurk/Twitter for too long. I typed in “says” before my comment. lol!

Comments

__Morgana__

Twitter: MegWesley