drank Earl Grey by Twinings

I don’t know what possessed me to try this with milk and agave nectar but I won’t be doing that again. I think this is a tea that you need to take your time with. I also need to remember that I don’t like drinking teas underneath ceiling fans. I don’t know why.

I think I might have steeped this a minute too long for my tastes. Either that or I got used to drinking milked Lady Grey and I was expecting that taste from the Earl. If that is true then there is only one cure for that one. Lay off the black tea for a while and go and drink the lovely green pom tea. : )