drank Pomegranate Green by Bentley's

I made some of my own lazy tea eggs for my brother and me to have for a late lunch. I didn’t add any other spices and I only let it soak for about an hour. They were pretty good. You could taste the tea but it wasn’t overpowering. You could taste it more near the tips of the eggs too. This didn’t surprise me since I used a green tea instead of a black tea. I was expecting the tea taste to be weaker.

Lazy Tea Egg Recipe Link: http://justbento.com/handbook/johbisai/lazy-easy-tea-eggs

Thank you for the recipe! :)