drank English Breakfast by Twinings

This is my last teabag of this tea. I have enjoyed drinking it for all the times I have drank it. I can really see this becoming a comfort morning tea. It doesn’t have the same punch as Irish breakfast but it does help wake me up gently.

It is really fun to watch tea steep in a clear mug. The color was this beautiful dark amber. I put just a splash of milk in it and it was so fun to watch the milk mix with the tea as I put it in. When I was carrying it around my brother thought it was coffee because it looks like milky coffee.

That was about an hour or so ago. My clear mug is really big so my tea lasts a while. It is now cold but it is still really yummy. This would be a great tea to make during breakfast at school. The only problem is that I would need to get a thermos to drink out of. I know they have this nice one made of recycled materials at school but I will see if there is anything out there before I go to school.