drank Earl Grey by Stash Tea Company

This tastes….different. Hot and plain. I might end up drinking this one with milk. It isn’t bitter, it just doesn’t really have the flavor that Twinings did. It doesn’t have the aroma that the Twinings did either. Not bad…just not the OH-MY-GOD good that I was looking for.

It tastes like tea that has something else in it but you can’t tell what exactly it is. I think that is supposed to be the signature Earl Grey flavor. It just doesn’t taste like much. The more I drink it the more I go “meh”. I mean, Twining’s Lady Grey has more flavor than this. I must try it with milk next time. Maybe that will help.

Edit: With Milk Thoughts

Dark Builder’s Brew: brings out the flavor a little more

Builder’s Brew: the flavor is a little stronger than the first

Dark English: it starts to get creamy here. Not really any more flavor.

English: Nice and creamy. Probably tastes like a very traditional black tea with milk.

Milky: tastes oddly like a weak glass of chocolate milk to me. The flavor is mostly the milk. This would be a very nice cup to give to little kids that want to drink what mommy and daddy are drinking.

Overall, I will probably drink this probably with some milk. I’m going to try it with different sugars to see if that has any effect on the flavor at all. Other than that I am going to share it with my little brother because it is a very boring tea for me but it would be a nice black tea for him. I don’t think I would pick this tea up again unless it really wows me sometime in the close future.