drank Earl Grey by Stash Tea Company

After a dirty cup ruined my first cup of tea this morning, I’m making another one. This time I am making it strong and adding a little bit of milk to see if that improves the flavor or not. I have 20 bags worth of this stuff, I have to experiment with it to see if I can make it pleasant or to see if I shouldn’t buy it again.

Edit: The longer brew made the flavor a little stronger and the milk helped cut any bitterness in two. I am just not impressed with this Earl at all. I would much rather Twining’s Earl. Worse comes to worse, I’ll just pitch the teabags at the end of the summer. I will have to see how long it lasts.