Well, it has been a long time since I have written a note. My English teacher loves tea and she keeps a very well stocked basket of teas. I found this review on an index card with my notes with a note on it to put on here after class. Well, that didn’t work but I remember writing the note! Here is what it said:

faint carmelly taste
probably needs sugar to bring out more of the sweetness
drank hot
would make a better sweet tea, not desert tea

I remember not being very impressed with it but I may take a bag to try it out as a sweet tea sometime during the weekend. My teacher keeps her room open and urges us to come and relax in the room. And I have two reading days coming up so I will probably be making this tea again to try as a sweet tea. As much as I love the school’s normal sweet tea, I need more variety.

Twitter: MegWesley