drank Constant Comment by Bigelow

This is my mom’s favorite tea and I was happy to see it in my school’s cafeteria. I remember trying it before when I was little and hating it because it wasn’t sweet enough. So, I decided to try it again.

Now, my mom doesn’t really like gingerbread but this is what the tea reminded me of. Fresh baked gingerbread. It wasn’t bad, and I actually drank it a few times. I actually like it best when I brew it together with Twining’s English Breakfast.

Twitter: MegWesley