Hide

Welcome to Steepster, an online tea community.

Write a tea journal, see what others are drinking and get recommendations from people you trust. or Learn More

70
drank Constant Comment by Bigelow
517 tasting notes

This is my mom’s favorite tea and I was happy to see it in my school’s cafeteria. I remember trying it before when I was little and hating it because it wasn’t sweet enough. So, I decided to try it again.

Now, my mom doesn’t really like gingerbread but this is what the tea reminded me of. Fresh baked gingerbread. It wasn’t bad, and I actually drank it a few times. I actually like it best when I brew it together with Twining’s English Breakfast.

Preparation
Boiling 3 min, 45 sec

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

People who liked this

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

I like Steepster, but I find that I come and go as I please. I might spend months on here and then disappear for no apparent reason. It depends on how busy my life is.

I have been moving solidly into the loose leaf tea territory lately and loving it. I have a french press I like brewing my teas in and I have all of my teas straight with no additions the first time I try it.

I like to try everything and I am starting to like everything. I love black tea, green tea, white tea, oolong tea, yerba mate,and honeybush. I’m still not the biggest fan of roobios, but that is probably because I haven’t found the right brand yet.

If you are curious about more than just my tea selection, I am on multiple sites.

Twitter: MegWesley
Tumblr Blog: knitfrillsfood
Pinterest: MegWesley

Location

USA

Website

http://knitfrillsfood.blogspo...

Following These People