I was browsing my teacher’s tea basket and found this instead of the tea I was looking for. So I decided to pick it up and make it for dinner.

I wasn’t sure how to make it so I just dumped it into a mug of hot water and stirred in the powder until it was dissolved. Because I wanted a cooler drink with my meal, I then dumped the mixture into a 16 oz glass filled 1/4th with milk.

It was really interesting. The milk made it very creamy. I thought it tasted like a pumpkin pie. It was good. I would probably have it again but not very often. It was almost too sweet for my taste.

Twitter: MegWesley