drank Constant Comment by Bigelow

My cafeteria is running out of tea. I had a choice between this tea and some green tea. Since I didn’t really want green tea, I went with this.

The first glass I had tasted like pumpkin. I think I was impatient and I didn’t let it steep for very long. I think it was more like two and a half minutes than my usual four. And I put some normal milk in it. It reminded me less of gingerbread and more of pumpkin pie.

Then my friend came down to eat with me and I had a second cup. I decided to experiment a little. I let it steep longer (it had a stronger flavor so I must have steeped it around four minutes this time). Then I put chocolate milk in it. It was fantastic! It was this nice spicy chocolate flavor. It was just a little sweet but it didn’t overpower the tea. I was so glad I had this version at the end of my meal because it tasted more like a dessert tea to me this time. I might have to try putting a little bit of chocolate milk in the rest of my teas and see what it does to them.

Twitter: MegWesley