I just steeped this as my cuppa before bed. My friend went to the tea plantation this summer and brought me back some samples.

It smells nice and peachy. This is my first peach tea so I’m not sure if I’ll like it. It is just hot and plain right now. Something tells me that I should have let this steep for much longer than I did. It doesn’t taste like much but I’m not sure if it is just because I have a bigger mug or not.

It isn’t bad but I was expecting a stronger flavor. A few more sips later and I have decided that the tea is very light and almost buttery. It leaves my throat a little try but it isn’t unpleasant. Maybe if I had more fruit teas, I would like this more.

Bigelow Tea

Meg,

Thanks for trying the tea…we have many more fruit teas so check out the website when you are ready, www.bigelowtea.com.

Thanks,

Valorie for Bigelow

Comments

Bigelow Tea

Meg,