This was one of the teas that my friend gave me. I actually made it for breakfast this time. I tried a few sips of it plain and it was nice. It was a stronger flavor but the flavor did not punch you in the face. It was more of a “hey, it’s time to wake up now” buzz.

I put a little bit of milk in it, just enough to turn the tea from a nice rich brown to a nice toffee color. The milk let the flavors mix better and made for a smoother cup.

Overall, I really like this tea and I wish I had more of it to drink.

Twitter: MegWesley