I took a Chinese Breakfast: Certified Organic Yunnan Black Tea tea bag out of the assorted box that my boyfriend had. I love him to death because he lets me steal his tea.

I wasn’t sure if I had brewed it long enough because it brewed to this lovely golden topaz color instead of the deep brown I have been used to with my black teas. But I had brewed it for four minutes and I did remember that different teas brew up to different colors. This was the first time I had had this tea and it was good.

I drank it hot with nothing added.

It tasted light and fresh. It also tasted sweeter than the English Breakfast tea I have been drinking. I really liked that even though it was a black tea, it didn’t taste heavy like I was expecting it to. It was very, very nice and I really wish I had more.