drank Vanilla Chai by Bigelow

I got this tea today when I was out shopping with mom. I wanted something different and the only chai tea I have ever had was the Oregon Trail mix. I made what they call the “quick version” and added sugar and milk.

It tastes good to me right now. I could have made it a bit stronger. I think it will taste better if I actually heated up water in the kettle instead of in the microwave. And possibly brewed it longer. I have a whole box to try, so I will experiment. Not rating it right now. I’ll figure out how I like it first, then rate.

Twitter: MegWesley