drank Vanilla Chai by Bigelow

I’ve been drinking this tea down. It is a good afternoon tea and has replaced my Earl Grey love for now, but I don’t think I would get it again. I gave a cup to my brother and he liked it. I think the verdict on this one is once it is gone, it is gone.

Bigelow Tea

Sorry to hear not one of your absolute favorites….but glad you gave it a try!!! If you’d ever like to sample one of our other flavors, please just give us a call at 1-888-244-3569 to request a sample or two!
Kathy for Bigelow Tea

Comments

Bigelow Tea

Kathy for Bigelow Tea