drank Vanilla Chai by Bigelow

This is my last cup of this tea. I have to admit that it has grown on me. I wish there was more of a vanilla flavor and some more spice, but it is a pretty good sweet tea. If I had it in the winter, it might beat out hot chocolate as my drink of choice because I do drink this one sweet.

Bigelow Tea

We’re happy that you’ve enjoyed the Vanilla Chai…..and will certainly share your comments with our research & development team concerning your thoughts on boosting the vanilla flavor, with a little bit more spice.
Kathy for Bigelow Tea

Comments

Bigelow Tea

Kathy for Bigelow Tea