drank Green Tea by Salada

Hot with a drop of Silk Vanilla Soy.

I have been drinking this fairly often because mom picked this box up for me the last time she went tea shopping. As a plain, hot cup it is pretty good. A little bland, but it is pretty good anyway. It mixes really well with other things.

Normally, I drink my green tea plain, but I have 40 bags to go through and there are only so many ways that you can drink a hot and plain cup without it getting boring. The Vanilla Silk does not overwhelm the cup. It makes it very creamy and gives it a hint of sweetness. Makes for a very nice after dinner cup.