I found the last two teabags from the Charleston Tea Plantation that my friend gave me about a year ago. I thought I had finished them already, so I was pleasantly surprised to find them.

At first, I didn’t think I would like the raspberry. Sure, I like how they taste and it smelled nice, but I remembered the Peach Tea from the plantation. I made it hot and plain. I was a little underwhelmed at first sip. It was light, but it didn’t taste bad. I could barely taste the fruit. It didn’t have the “wow, this is fruity” punch that I was expecting. By the time I reached the end of the cup, I had decided that this would be a good tea to have for tea parties with people you like. A social tea.

I think that the raspberry would have been brought out more with a little honey. I could see this being an interesting iced tea too. But, I don’t think I would drink it again.

Bigelow Tea

Meg, appreciate your review of the Rockville Raspberry, we’d agree that the flavor profile could be heightened with the addition of a little sweetener such as honey…if you wish not to try this particular flavor again, please call us to perhaps try an alternate flavor at 1-888-244-3569
Kathy for Bigelow Tea

Comments

Bigelow Tea

Kathy for Bigelow Tea