The last bag from the Charleston Tea Plantation. This is such a nice cup of tea. It tastes clean and fresh. It is a very plain tea, so I bet it would be good in almost any tea preparation. I would totally get some of this tea as a safe tea to carry around in areas where you can’t control the water temperature very well. Like a college where you have to pick between a communal tea kettle or the boiled water that is in the cafeteria.

Bigelow Tea

Meg, thanks so much for sharing your comments on the Island Green Tea….sometimes the simple pleasures of a plain green tea can be quite enjoyable…glad you think so too!
Kathy for Bigelow Tea

Comments

Bigelow Tea

Kathy for Bigelow Tea