After reading some reviews of different chocolate teas, I decided that I would really like a cup of chocolate tea. There was only one problem: I didn’t have any chocolate tea. After some thinking, I came up with a compromise. Make a cup of this and add some chocolate milk to it.

It isn’t that bad either. I could have brewed the tea a little stronger for more of a tea taste, but the black tea is there. It lingers at the back of your throat at the last minute. The milk mellowed the tea out a lot. More so than plain milk. I’m not sure why.

If I was going to do this again, I think I would pick a stronger tea to do it with. Probably something like Irish Breakfast so the tea would stand out more. Or break down and get some chocolate tea and try it. This will do fine in a pinch though.