Backlogging from Friday Aug 12

16 oz, soy, and whipped cream

I have been wanting to try this, so I dragged my boyfriend with me to get one. At first, I thought that the green tea was really bitter. As I kept drinking it, the better the taste got and the more I liked it. It is really nice to have on a warm day and it was my very first taste of matcha. I wanted to try it in something before I decided to get a tin for myself. I am glad to say that it did not put me off of matcha and it makes me want to try it for myself even more now.

Even though I don’t really care for coffee, I would go to Starbucks again to get this. It was really tasty.

MaddHatter

I am happy you liked it, I have tried it twice and found it to have a really powdery taste to it.

MaddHatter

but, it makes me want to go out and try it again.

MegWesley

I thought it had a powdery taste to it when I first sipped it. But it grew on me quite quickly.

Comments

MaddHatter

MaddHatter

but, it makes me want to go out and try it again.

MegWesley