I wanted a new box of tea and my boyfriend wanted me to have a box of mint tea for school, so I got a box of mint tea. I’m not sure if I steeped it long enough or not. It tasted a little weak and not minty enough for my liking. I’m going to try it again later and see if I can get it stronger.

I drank half of the cup and then forgot about it while I was eating. When I came back I dumped a good amount of honey in it. That tasted fantastic! I might have to try cold brewing a bottle overnight and then dump some honey in it for some iced tea tomorrow.

MaddHatter

For Stash I prefer their “Moroccan Mint” – it’s a punch in the face of mint flavour. It might be worth a try later?

MegWesley

Yep, that sounds like it would be worth a try later. I’m slowly getting into mint teas. I still have to steal a teabag of Numi Moroccan Mint from my boyfriend to try as well.

Comments

MaddHatter

MegWesley