I forgot how good tea tasted when you took the time to boil the water in a kettle instead of using a microwave. I actually made this tea in my little red teapot that I got at a fair this summer. I have no idea how long I steeped it, but I only used one bag for a two-cup pot.

My first cup I had with a little bit of milk. The second cup I had half plain and then half with a little bit of honey. Drinking out of actual teacups makes me feel fancy. I might have to pick a little teacup or two up for school. It would be nice for study breaks. Especially since most of my schoolwork will be sit down, read this, and comment on it.

I’m boosting the rating up a little bit because it does taste so much better with boiled water, but it is still unexciting.

Boiling