drank Ginger Twist by Lipton

This has been sitting in our tea cabinet for some time now and I finally got curious and tried it. The only herbal tea I have been drinking is peppermint and I found out I like it with honey, so I put some honey in this cup. I also steeped it for a good 10 minutes or so. I put the teabag in before I took a quick shower.

First sip: Wow! Ginger spice cookies! Obviously this isn’t just ginger root. It has some spices in it. Because I put some honey in it, the cup does taste like the ginger spice cookies I make for my boyfriend each Christmas that his grandmother used to make for him. Slightly less intense though. I think if nobody else in this house drinks it, then I will have to steal it and drink the rest of the box.

Boiling 8 min or more