My boyfriend made me a cup of tea today and he knew I wanted to try this tea. The tea bag leaked some peppermint powder when it was steeping, so it made the cup look a little unpleasant, but it didn’t effect the tea at all.

I thought this was a little weak. It had a little bit more of a peppermint taste to it, but not much. It tasted smoother than the Stash Peppermint tea and that was nice. I think the next time I have a bag I will have to steep it really strong. It could be that I like steeping herbal teas stronger than my normal cup of tea and that is why I’m not getting the full flavor I would like. I want to try this at least two more times before I stop drinking it. One with a stronger steep and one iced.