drank Ginger Twist by Lipton

I have been sipping on a tumbler full of this that I have cold brewed all day. It is interesting. It really feels like you are sipping on water and then the spices hit you in the back of the throat. At first, I didn’t like it. I thought it was far too weak even though I brewed it with two bags and for a good 18 hours or so. But it grew on me when I was studying. It gave me a little more energy with the spices and rejuvenated me. It was a better version of a flavored water.

I don’t know if I would ever have this cold brewed again. I might try it brewed hot and then iced and see how that tastes. It was an interesting experiment. Better yet, I still like this tea and will be drinking it hot throughout the semester.

Iced 8 min or more