My other roommate (not grayfoxgirl) has a box of tea bags that she either bought or got from other friends. I found this one and decided to try it because it is a Numi Teas and I like most of their teas.

I have never really tried a straight chamomile tea before. I have tried it in blends but that was about it, so I was glad to find a plain chamomile tea. I was pleasantly surprised when the tea was a very nice golden yellow color. It tasted very delicate and floral and strong. It was a nice strong. It announced itself without being overbearing. The big surprise was that this tea tasted sweet. Almost like I had added honey in it even though I didn’t. I really liked that sweetness.

I don’t think that there is another bag in the tea box, but I would be willing to go through and try to find another one. If I ran into this tea again, I would gladly drink it.

Boiling 8 min or more
MegWesley

I did go through the tea box and I found another one. I am hording this for when I want a nice yummy chamomile again.