drank Ginger Twist by Lipton

My 100th Tea Post.

Just finishing up my tumbler of cold brewed tea. I’ve been calling it my own “flavored water” because it truly does taste like water with spice flavors. It does wake you up and give you more energy which must come from the ginger in the tea. Very nice. This will probably be my branch into discovering teas with just ginger in them.

Iced 8 min or more
SimpliciTEA

The “My 100th Tea Post.” caught my attention. I have many teas backlogged to review. I have posted only a few. Seeing this makes me want to get on it and write, write, write!

MegWesley

I never thought I would have reached the 100th post mark when I first started keeping this about a year ago. I had a big break in the middle, but I kept at it and now I am excited to keep posting to reach 200.

Comments

SimpliciTEA

MegWesley