This tea is very different from what I am used to. I steeped this for my normal time for herbals and got to enjoy the strong smell of cinnamon coming from the pot. I love cinnamon so I was looking forward to this. The liquid is a lighter color than the herbals I have been brewing up. Almost a nice caramel toffee color.

The taste is very interesting. It starts out with that bite of cinnamon on the tip of your tongue. By the time you swallow, you get that cool peppermint flavor. I’m getting a hint of orange in the cup. I’m not sure about the rosehip or the ginger root because I’m not sure what those flavors taste like.

It is good and I would definitely drink this with a group of friends. Especially if any of my friends are not sure about herbal teas because this would make them see that herbal teas don’t have to be boring.

Boiling 8 min or more
otrpu

I love this tea. Been drinking it for a year or more. However, my last two boxes I purchased from Kings, the tops of the individual tea bags weren’t sealed. If this stock wasn’t sitting in a warehouse for a years or so I guess the tea will be fresh enough. JMHO

Cheers,
otrpu

Comments

otrpu

Cheers,