Backlogging: This Morning

I woke up with either bad gas or indigestion, so my sides hurt really badly. It took all I had to get out of bed and get dressed. So, I managed to get hot water out of the spicket in our cafeteria and make this tea with a trickle of milk. (A literal trickle. I would have put more in there if they had more and I wanted real milk instead of soy this morning)

It helped me get through the morning and helped me feel better mentally even if it took until noon to get over my side cramps.

Twitter: MegWesley