drank Plantation Mint by Bigelow

I feel a little bad for trying all of these teas and not liking many by Bigelow. It doesn’t matter what flavors I try either. Almost all of them seem to be too weak for me.

Then again, almost every mint tea I have tried has been like that. This tea isn’t bad. It tastes mostly like an even-flavored black tea with a hint of mint flavor. I am rating this lower because I have been looking for a tea that screams MINT! to me. This one mumbles.

MaddHatter

I have been thinking about buying some Vanilla Mint, Chocolate Mint, Lemon Mint and regular Mint plants from a local supplier and just growing mine for my own MINT-MINT tea? Mmmm some dried Vanilla Mint added to hot chocolate?!?!

MegWesley

That sounds fantastic! I think I might see about drying my own herbs to use in cooking and tea. I have been wanting to do it with lavender but all of those different mint plants sound really good. Maybe then it will finally be minty enough.

Comments

MaddHatter

MegWesley