drank Earl Grey Decaf by Twinings

My mother is very picky about her tea. She has to drink decaf teas because she can’t handle caffeine anymore, but she doesn’t like Earl Grey. The last few times she has went out to eat at a restaurant with dad, they have given her a decaf Earl Grey. The second and third time that they did this to her, she remembered that I dearly love the Earl and decided to give me the teabags. (I also have a sneaking suspicion that she is trying to de-caffinate me, but that is for another day)

I have been wanting Earl Grey to watch with my favorite sci-fi show Dr Who, so I decided to brew up a cup. For being a decaf tea, this was pretty darn good. It was rich and flavorful with the bergamot present but not overpowering. One of the best decaf teas that I have ever tasted.

Ashley Bain

Has your mom tried Vanilla Comoro from Harney & Sons? That’s one of the only decaf black teas I’ll drink. Super yummy. I have to limit my caffeine intake due to an overactive heartbeat, so I try to mainly stick to a lot of rooibos, honeybush, herbals and whites. If she likes cinnamon the decaf Hot Cinnamon Spice or the herbal Hot Cinnamon Spice (made from rooibos,) from Harney is awesome.

Ashley Bain

if you’re wanting tea bags instead of loose tea I’d definitely recommend their tins of sachets, which work great and are pretty. :) – http://www.harney.com/Decaffeinated-Vanilla-Tea-Harneys-Vanilla-Comoro-20ct-tin/productinfo/30614/

MegWesley

I’ll have to e-mail her and see if she would want to try. She is mostly missing her hot chocolate the most, so I have been trying to find decaf chocolate teas that I think would taste good because we could make those into lattes and that would be similar to hot cocoa.

But that decaf vanilla tea sounds fantastic. I might have to get some for me to try.

Ashley Bain

Everyone lovesss Vanilla Comoro. You’ll have to try it!

Comments

Ashley Bain

MegWesley

Ashley Bain

Everyone lovesss Vanilla Comoro. You’ll have to try it!

Twitter: MegWesley