drank Constant Comment by Bigelow

I must have been feeling homesick because when I thought of some tea to go with supper, I immediately opened my box and grabbed a bag of Constant Comment. Made with hot water from the water spicket, it was comforting and tasted nice.

I then went to one of my friend’s rooms to get some command strips and she gave me two tea samples to try: Twinings Herbal Revival: Cherries and Madagascan Cinnamon and London Fruit & Herb Rosehip with Hibiscus. They both sound good and I am looking forward to trying them. Especially with rosehip with hibiscus, which are both flavors I have been dying to try.