drank Green Tea by Salada

Now that I am back in school, I have to get used to water heating methods. At lunch, we have a hot water spicket that we get hot water out of and the temperature is normally too hot for green tea. So, I got some and waited about two minutes for the water to cool and then put my tea bag in for about three minutes.

I’m not sure if it is because I have been drinking a lot of blacks and herbals that my green tasted funny. I think I should have the water cooled a little longer. I will try that for next time.

I’ll have a hard time getting my temperature right with my new kettle too because I am not entirely used to it yet. But I want my green tea and I am determined to learn how to make a good cup here at school.