drank Cinnamon Apple by Lipton

This isn’t very good. It tastes like really watered down apple cider. The apple part of this tastes more like a tart Granny Smith than anything. It is like the apple pies that are made entirely of Granny Smith apples with no sweeter apples to balance out the taste. Not very pleasant.

I’m dumping the rest of the teapot and I’m going to try to finish up this cup before work.

Correction: I’m dumping the rest of the cup too. It is not making my stomach happy.

Boiling 8 min or more
Ashley Bain

This is suppose to be the best apple tea – http://www.davidstea.com/mom-s-apple-pie I’m going to order some Friday.

MegWesley

That looks delicious. I will have to make a note of that. I need to start keeping a tea journal of what I want to try and where to get it.

Comments

Ashley Bain

MegWesley