Backlogging from Brunch

Our school doesn’t do breakfast and lunch on Saturdays anymore. So, we have to wait until later to actually eat on the weekends. That makes me a little sad. But, this is always an awesome tea to have with a meal. Hot with milk, as usual.

I am also trying to figure out what to use to record a possible once-a-week knitting videocast. I found some things to use on my computer, but I’m not sure if they are the best ones to use or not. This will be an interesting process.

Twitter: MegWesley