drank Constant Comment by Bigelow

I don’t know who is making the scones this year, but they are doing it fantastically. The outside is crunchy and the inside is nice and soft. Hot with butter, they are so good.

I only have one cup of my other breakfast tea left that I am saving for Tuesday. From now on, I’ll probably be drinking this in the morning. It is very nice plain and it stands up to my eggs in the morning.

Bigelow Tea

Meg, we’d love if you chose our Constant Comment to start your day!
Kathy for Bigelow Tea

Ashley Bain

Mmm. Love scones. I make some kick ass blueberry ones with lemon curd.

Comments

Bigelow Tea

Meg, we’d love if you chose our Constant Comment to start your day!
Kathy for Bigelow Tea

Ashley Bain

Mmm. Love scones. I make some kick ass blueberry ones with lemon curd.

Twitter: MegWesley