drank Passion by Tazo

Backlogging from Dinner

I don’t think I gave this tea a fair first try because I was sipping it with really, really sweet lemon bars at dinner. That made the hibiscus taste really bitter to me and I might have liked it under different circumstances. So, I’m not going to rate this one until I have a chance to give it another try. Preferably with freshly boiled water and in the privacy of my own dorm room.

Ashley Bain

this one’s good iced with lemonade mixed in!

MegWesley

That sounds really interesting. I will have to try that.

Comments

Ashley Bain

this one’s good iced with lemonade mixed in!

MegWesley

That sounds really interesting. I will have to try that.

Twitter: MegWesley