Very good Thai tea! I’ve had other brands, and this one is likable. It’s pumped with food dyes, which all of the real thai teas have. I haven’t had the Por Kawn brand yet, so I don’t know if this is truly the best. But my favorite local Laos restaurant used this brand, and I got addicted to it. I hate it with the condensed milk, I always added fresh lime juice instead.

I always threw in extra star anise, cardamon when I brew it, just taste better that way. Next time I brew it, I will do it the traditional method where you simmer it for 2 hours!

I love cooking, sleeping, reading, reggae music, and tea. I also enjoying reading about tea, the culture and ceremonies, and the diverse types.

I think most the teas I drink are 80% iced, but on some days, it’s opposite that, especially days off! I can’t believe it took me this long to try different teas. Better now than never!

Reading the reviews help guide me to the right tea. I have been turned on to so many delightful brews.

I am ALWAYS up for swapping. Just PM me.

Rockford, IL