drank Japan Bancha by TeaGschwendner

It is TG’s cheapest Japanese tea, and I got try a sample. I made the water hotter and brewed it longer than what’s on the package. After doing that, I had to change my review! This tea is very yummy once I changed that! It’s good for a second brew, too. I would buy again.

Cofftea

This may or may not need a longer steeping time… if you have any left, you may want to play around w/ less and hotter water. Den’s Tea (which I trust highly for the steeping parameters for my Japanese greens) suggests a heaping tsp (2g) in 4oz boiled water for a 30 second steep. Let me know what you think!:) P.S. I have family in Rockford, cool!:)

Mel

Yep, Den’s Tea steeping parameters are on my fridge at all times. The boiled water did make this tea steller! Thank you!

Comments

Cofftea

Mel

I love cooking, sleeping, reading, reggae music, and tea. I also enjoying reading about tea, the culture and ceremonies, and the diverse types.

I think most the teas I drink are 80% iced, but on some days, it’s opposite that, especially days off! I can’t believe it took me this long to try different teas. Better now than never!

Reading the reviews help guide me to the right tea. I have been turned on to so many delightful brews.

I am ALWAYS up for swapping. Just PM me.

Rockford, IL