drank Carrot Cake by The NecessiTeas

Um…YUM!!! Thank you Doulton for a wonderful sample. I brewed this with some sugar, half & half, honey, and vanilla bean paste in a big mug. I am not into brewing teas flavored as such naked. The spice in it blends so well with the kiss of carrot and alittle nut. The rooibos is great in this, too.

I have been gluten free for awhile, and this is a great way to please my gluten cravings. Not a everyday tea for me, like I couldn’t eat a piece of carrot cake everyday!

LauraR

I like this with french vanilla creamer or a tblsp of sweetened condensed milk. A FAVE of mine.

Comments

LauraR

I love cooking, sleeping, reading, reggae music, and tea. I also enjoying reading about tea, the culture and ceremonies, and the diverse types.

I think most the teas I drink are 80% iced, but on some days, it’s opposite that, especially days off! I can’t believe it took me this long to try different teas. Better now than never!

Reading the reviews help guide me to the right tea. I have been turned on to so many delightful brews.

I am ALWAYS up for swapping. Just PM me.

Rockford, IL