drank Irish Breakfast by Twinings

What first introduced me to Irish Breakfast was Stash’s teabag. I loved the assam in it. I prefer Irish over English Breakfast. I find English too astringent, plus I love more assam.

I guess I am a weirdo since I usually drink my Irish Breakfast iced, no additions. I prefer Stash’s to this. This is a little astringent to me. I prefer teas where nothing in needed to enjoy it, unless it’s a chai or pastry flavored tea. This tea needs just a little something to it. So not a staple for me, not bad. I will try this hot with some milk, to see if my preferences change.

I love cooking, sleeping, reading, reggae music, and tea. I also enjoying reading about tea, the culture and ceremonies, and the diverse types.

I think most the teas I drink are 80% iced, but on some days, it’s opposite that, especially days off! I can’t believe it took me this long to try different teas. Better now than never!

Reading the reviews help guide me to the right tea. I have been turned on to so many delightful brews.

I am ALWAYS up for swapping. Just PM me.

Rockford, IL