drank Coconut Cream Pie by 52teas

Holy crap. This is yummy to the yum degree. I first tried it hot, and didn’t think much of it. It was good, but just ok. But iced? The flavors came out better, to me. I brewed it double strength, added sugar, vanilla paste, and a touch of cream, and poured over ice. Just creamy goodness. I would of enjoyed more crustyiness flavor, but still, this is just a delight. I bet this would be enjoyable with coconut milk.

I truly enjoy this. Thank you LiberTeas for an ample sample.

Meghann M

Ooh, I’ve never tried this iced. I’ll have to try that the next time I sip on this tea. Sounds delicous.

Comments

Meghann M

I love cooking, sleeping, reading, reggae music, and tea. I also enjoying reading about tea, the culture and ceremonies, and the diverse types.

I think most the teas I drink are 80% iced, but on some days, it’s opposite that, especially days off! I can’t believe it took me this long to try different teas. Better now than never!

Reading the reviews help guide me to the right tea. I have been turned on to so many delightful brews.

I am ALWAYS up for swapping. Just PM me.

Rockford, IL