Ok, I don’t have a Valentine, I got myself the Valentine sampler for myself, that’s ok, right? Actually, I got two of them! I started off with this tea. I’ve been wanting a way to try 52 teas, but not buy the entire 2 oz bag. So this deal was perfect! This sampler should stay, since it’s a great way to try teas without forking for a whole pack! Now I see why others say this place could hurt your bank account.

I love my chardonnays buttery. And I love the buttery tea of certain green and oolong teas. But this tea has the actual taste of butter! Love it! I can’t eat bread anymore, but this tea allows me to still have it in a way. 52teas is my answer for my gluten cravings, yay!

I made it was cream and sugar, but was great naked, too. I love the small hint of toastiness. Raisin was nicely there, and I am not always a fan of raisins. I would of liked more cinnamon, but I’ll probably add more when I brew it next. I wonder how this tea would taste if made with houjicha, though it’s great the way it is.

Cofftea

Absolutely ok!

Comments

Cofftea

Absolutely ok!

I love cooking, sleeping, reading, reggae music, and tea. I also enjoying reading about tea, the culture and ceremonies, and the diverse types.

I think most the teas I drink are 80% iced, but on some days, it’s opposite that, especially days off! I can’t believe it took me this long to try different teas. Better now than never!

Reading the reviews help guide me to the right tea. I have been turned on to so many delightful brews.

I am ALWAYS up for swapping. Just PM me.

Rockford, IL