drank Apple Sencha by Den's Tea

True to it’s name with real apple flavoring. Their flavored senchas are really tasty, this is the second one I have had from them. I like the pineapple flavored better, since I love pineapples more than apples. I have had other apple teas where they are more granny smith, this one is more sweet, like a gala or even red delicious. This is the best apple tea I have yet. It’s juicy like. Very nicely done.

If I loved apples, this would be my tea. I really would love to try a coconut or passionfruit tea from them, if they do expand their flavors.

Thank you Shinobicha for a taste of this. :)

Cofftea

Hm really? I think this is smack dab between apple juice and granny smith (jolly rancher granny smith that is).

Shinobi_cha

It’s fuji guys! Really good fuji apples taste just like the apple in this sencha. (Plus, I would venture to guess that fuji applies come from Shizuoka where Mt. Fuji is, but I could be completely wrong on that).

Comments

Cofftea

Shinobi_cha

I love cooking, sleeping, reading, reggae music, and tea. I also enjoying reading about tea, the culture and ceremonies, and the diverse types.

I think most the teas I drink are 80% iced, but on some days, it’s opposite that, especially days off! I can’t believe it took me this long to try different teas. Better now than never!

Reading the reviews help guide me to the right tea. I have been turned on to so many delightful brews.

I am ALWAYS up for swapping. Just PM me.

Rockford, IL