reviewed Libre Tea Travel Glass by Teaware

I received this for Christmas, since this is all I wanted. I wanted it for mostly work and travel. I use it everyday.

Pros: I love that it’s a glass interior. There’s other models of this travel glass on Amazon, but some have poor reviews. I have dropped it already, from a pretty high height, and there’s just a small bruise on the lid. I bought the poly and glass model, 9 oz. I wanted to wait for their bigger one to come out, but I thought this size would better suit me anyways.

It doesn’t leak! However, if you use boiling water, you have to wait 2 minutes to put the lid on because of steam pressure. I sometimes cheat, then tap the top and slowly open the lid. That seems to work. I haven’t used rooibos for it yet, but judging from the strainer, it should be great.

Cons: It just lost a little points, for physical reasons. It’s double walled, and in the double wall, there’s like dust. Like maybe 5 bits. And near the Libre name, there’s a smudge of brown, from the printing of the inside design. It’s not a big deal though. The area to put the tea could be a bit bigger, because sometimes I would like to make double strength to put in my other travel tumbler for iced tea. It’s big enough, but no enough for the tea to expand.

Overall, I am glad I have it. I can have tea anywhere, all I need is hot water.

MaddHatter

My brother loves his, and was excited to pick up the larger one this last weekend. I think I will hold out and see if I get one for my Birthday or Christmas. (fingers crossed)

Comments

MaddHatter

I love cooking, sleeping, reading, reggae music, and tea. I also enjoying reading about tea, the culture and ceremonies, and the diverse types.

I think most the teas I drink are 80% iced, but on some days, it’s opposite that, especially days off! I can’t believe it took me this long to try different teas. Better now than never!

Reading the reviews help guide me to the right tea. I have been turned on to so many delightful brews.

I am ALWAYS up for swapping. Just PM me.

Rockford, IL