drank Strawberry Zabaglione by 52teas

This is like Marco Polo’s twin! I love this tea. It has a wonderful creaminess. And I LOVE strawberry teas, they make me so happy. I read how others said they thought the tea came out a little too bitter, so I brewed with water just under boiling. It’s an excellent blend, not just strawberry, but with so many background flavors.

I made zabaglione in school, and this pretty much captures the essence of it. A little more wine would be lovely. I still will chug this tea.

I love cooking, sleeping, reading, reggae music, and tea. I also enjoying reading about tea, the culture and ceremonies, and the diverse types.

I think most the teas I drink are 80% iced, but on some days, it’s opposite that, especially days off! I can’t believe it took me this long to try different teas. Better now than never!

Reading the reviews help guide me to the right tea. I have been turned on to so many delightful brews.

I am ALWAYS up for swapping. Just PM me.

Rockford, IL